||September 14, 2020
||Private Sector BioStat Jobs
As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
The Senior Biostatistician works independently in the production and quality control of analysis plans,
reports, derived datasets, tables, listings and figures, provides statistical advice to clients and fulfills the
project primary role within a designated project team.
Good analytical skills
• Good project management skills
• Professional attitude
• Attention to detail
• Thorough understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
• Prior experience with SAS programming required
• Ability to work independently
• Good mentoring/leadership skills
• Good business awareness/ business development skills
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by BioStatJobs.com -- © 1998-2020