Cardiovascular Research Foundation
New York, New York
|Date Posted||June 14, 2022|
|Industry||Private Sector BioStat Jobs|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
The Biostatistician supports physicians / principal investigators in all academic / sponsor-driven quantitative analysis which includes: Producing statistical analysis plans, creating table-shells, contributing to written manuscripts and research articles, and participating on clinical safety boards. In addition, we expect a high level of creative statistical thinking from the Biostatistician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, analyze, and report on new/continuing sponsor-related clinical trials
- Review and prepare statistical sections of study protocols and perform sample size calculations
- Develop detailed statistical analysis plans and table/listing/graph shells
- Work with a multifunctional team of SAS programmers, data managers, and physicians in creating case report forms, identifying data quality issues, and producing analysis datasets and data displays
- Validate statistical analyses to ensure data accuracy in final clinical study reports and provide statistical interpretations of results
- Use SAS software (knowledge of more programming languages desired)
- Collaborate with Cardiovascular Physicians on academic research
- Participate in Data Safety Monitoring Boards
- Possess a M.S./ PhD degree in Biostatistics or Statistics
- Application experience in cardiology and/or prior experience in medical device clinical trials is a plus
- Proficiency in SAS programming
- Structure research hypotheses with sound analysis
- Understand the clinical trials process, and the statistician’s role.
Choice of health plans include medical, dental and vision coverage. Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts. Pre-tax travel expenses through TransitChek program. 401(k) plan. Generous paid time off (PTO). Ten paid holidays each year.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume, and refer to job title "Biostatistician” in your cover letter.
Be sure and visit our web site to learn more about how we strive to enhance and save patient lives every day www.crf.org
CRF is an equal opportunity employer.