Johnson & Johnson
|Date Posted||June 17, 2022|
|Industry||Private Sector BioStat Jobs|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better, and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, Vision Care, R&D division has an opening on the clinical biostatistics team for a Biostatistician IV, to be located in Jacksonville, FL. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual who is passionate about clinical trials and research to help meet the unmet needs for vision correction.
The Senior Statistician provides statistical expertise to plan and complete clinical trial related activities. Demonstrates advanced data analytic expertise based on a foundation of statistical principles and a track record of applied experience. These include:
- Design of clinical trials,
- Statistical analysis plans and execution of analyses,
- Interpretation of results, and
- Reporting of data evidence.
- Development and implementation of a clinical trial protocol, clinical database, data monitoring, and data management.
This position supports all statistical aspects related to clinical trials, regulatory approvals, marketing efforts, and internal processes initiatives. Provides guidance on standards and processes and/or technical direction to more junior personnel within the biostatistics group.
- Contributes positively to the Biostatistics group dynamics with a clear understanding of the Department vision.
- Provides statistical input and technical expertise to the business units and external customers on statistical issues.
- Interprets statistical analyses for study reports in preparation for new device applications to regulatory bodies or for publications/ new product launches in collaboration with Global Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Science departments.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Masters Degree in Statistical Sciences or related field with 4+ years related experience or Ph.D. in Statistical Sciences or related field with 1+ years related experience
- Proficiency with and related work experience in SAS is required.
- Working knowledge of R along with some experience with simulation plans, and advanced graphic tools is desired.
- Clinical trial research and/or Research in Patient Reported Outcomes experience would be preferred.
- Working/functional knowledge of standard data architecture (e.g. SDTM and ADaM) is desired.
- Participation in professional organizations, such as attending meetings sponsored by professional organizations.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Jacksonville-7500 Centurion Parkway
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)