|Date Posted||June 20, 2022|
|Industry||Private Sector BioStat Jobs|
|Required Education||Master's Degree|
Join JLabs for the design, development, and launch of exciting new devices.
- Develop and execute Statistical Analysis Plans for clinical study trials for medical devices
- Assist in the planning, designing, developing and implementing of a clinical trial protocol, clinical database, and data monitoring/data management
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary project teams
- Provide statistical expertise on ad hoc data analysis requests and presentation efforts related to the project team
- Interpret statistical analyses and publications in preparation for new device applications to FDA and other regulatory bodies
- Master’s or doctoral degree in biostatistics or statistics with 3+ years of experience
- Experience in statistical design, analysis, and reporting methodology for basic and complex studies along with experience in contributing to statistical activities in clinical research.
- Programming skills in SAS, R, or Python including designing and developing output tables, listings, and figures.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written presentation skills
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at BioStatJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by BioStatJobs.com -- © 1998-2022