Clinical Biostatistician - NIH - Bethesda, MD
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
|Industry||Private Sector BioStat Jobs|
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with the leading medical research center in the world. We are seeking an experienced individual to work as a Clinical Biostatistician at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K plan.
- Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific initiatives
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Assists in performing a variety of data management and analytical tasks and organizing complex, large-scale datasets.
- Independently perform a variety of data management and analytical tasks and organize complex, large-scale datasets.
- Utilizes statistical software packages to manage, maintain and analyze large, complex statistical datasets.
- Applies a variety of data reduction techniques.
- Documents analyses performed and prepared progress reports summarizing results.
- Independently perform power analyses and provide sample size recommendations for new protocols.
- Performs a variety of data management and analytical tasks and organizing complex, large-scale datasets.
- Track document modifications, errors and changes to all databases and decisions.
- Assist in the creation of clinical trial protocols, including parallel-arm, crossover, and adaptive designs.
- Conducts statistical analyses on completed and ongoing studies utilizing a wide range of standard and non-standard statistical software packages for all projects.
- Applies a variety of data reduction techniques.
- Reviews and summarizes relevant literature and other sources to develop analytical plans.
- Independently conduct statistical analyses on completed and ongoing clinical trials, ap-plying variety of statistical techniques and practices.
- Review summarizes relevant literature and other sources to develop analytic plans.
- Document analyses performed and generated reports summarizing results.
- Learns and applies new statistical methods and software packages and provides consultation and training to other analysts and staff.
- Use a range of standard and non-standard statistical software packages for projects and is able to translate among the most common packages including R, SPSS, and SAS.
- Learn and apply new statistical methods and software packages and provide consultation training to other analysts and staff.
- Communicate the details of statistical analyses and results in a clear and understandable manner.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
Certifications & Licenses
- Ph.D. in Statistics
Skills (Ranked By Priority)
- data analysis
- statistical analysis
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 represents priority rankings, where 1 is highest priority and 5 is lowest priority of those ranked
Field of Study
- Statistics and Decision Science
Please Note: Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all job opportunities offered through Kelly Government Solutions, in accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if your skills and experience match the requirements of this position.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. Even if you aren’t contacted for this position, you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly’s Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a better way to work and live and to help discover what’s next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay strong.
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]